Alexa can play live radio from tens of thousands of stations. All you have to do is to enable the skills on the app.
To enable on the Alexa app…
- Open your Alexa app on your iPhone.
- Tap the lines on the lower right corner to pull up the sidebar.
- Tap on “Skills & Games.”
- Within “Skills & Games,” tap on “Categories.”
- Under “Featured Categories”, scroll sideways to “Music and Audio.” This will show you several choices for music skills you can enable.
- Type “myTuner Radio” into the search bar under “Skills & Games” to enable it.
- Tap on “mytunerradio”.
To play a radio station…
- “Alexa, play KMOD 97.5”